SBB Liestal – Four Track Extension, Liestal (BL)
SBB is expanding the Liestal rail hub between 2019 and 2025. The two projects “Four-track extension Liestal” and “Turning track Liestal” will realize the goal of a high-performance public transport hub for the capital of the canton of Basel-Landschaft. The four-track expansion will upgrade platforms and tracks in the area of the station and its approaches, thus defusing train crossing conflicts. This will improve rail traffic on the Basel – Olten line.
This mandate includes the following engineering structures:
– New construction of the Park+Rail parking lot
– Replacement of the pedestrian crossing Schwieri
– Road overpass Seltisbergerstrasse
– New retaining wall Sichtern
– Widening of the SBB bridge over the Frenke river
– Extension of road underpass Gitterlistrasse
– Extnesion of road underpass Spitalstrasse
Go Bau AG is providing the construction management services for the civil engineering sub-project on behalf of Bänziger Partner AG as a member of the overall planning team of INGE LBW+.